WTFuture WTFuture

Funny, but not perfect

The dialogue and the jokes were all funny, and for the most part original. However, the voice acting left a bit to be desired. It was a little emotionless or unbelievable at some parts, and the quality was just Ok.

But other than that, a great movie with some great laughs.

158 & Pinkymouse in RADIO 158 & Pinkymouse in RADIO

Awww...

Great, entertaining animation. And I think I'm in love with that little hairless mouse... molerat... thing. Anyway, it's adorable. :3

Chibi Awesome Chibi Awesome

Meh :\

It was a good animation, but you were trying WAAAAY to hard to resemble egoraptor, and NOBODY can do that successfully. If you know you're going to fail at imitating something everybody loves, just try and find your own style. Trust me, it will work out a lot better. ;) Nice effort and all, though. Not too shabby.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Just... wow

I love you. I mean, I am pretty dang tied to video games (I play wow a lot), however I completely agree with you. I am a hypocrite, yes, but it's true what you say. Also, you are correct when you say that video games aren't all bad and that they do unite real people together in a community of their own.
There's a good and bad spectrum to everything, in this one the bad side is showing through a bit. It's sad, really, video games could be an amazing gift to society if used in moderation (which is what they were meant to be). Yet some people become obsessed.
You are also totally correct when you say that we are the first generation to choose whether or not we let technology enhance or dominate our lives. From the looks of it, we're choosing the latter. Let's try not to. And if we do, then at least we all have made a mistake that future generations can learn from.
Also, I encourage those watching this video who are extremely avid videogame defenders (as I am) or are close minded, please approach this with an OPEN MIND AND WATCH TO THE VERY END (he says something you might agree on). Open-mindedness and consideration is what our society needs more of.

Cheers, -TheNevii

P.S. Loved the burning crusades statistics. While leveling, I realized the immense amount of time that it takes and have long wanted statistics like that. Bravo, my good man.

CirrusEpix responds:

Thanks!

Date for One Date for One

Awww...

The ending just put a big smile on my face. You sir, have made my day. As a single wanting some love myself, this really made me smile

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Impressive Choreography

Clean up the animation and sound quality a bit and you've got a masterpiece.

Cat Face 18 Cat Face 18

"The Snowman"

Wow, I've always loved Catface, and this is no exception. Especially because I feel special for, after taking a very quick glance at the reviews, I seem to be the only one who gets the reference to the old movie "The Snowman." :D I grew up with that movie. So it's nice to see it referenced on the modern thingamagig that is the internets.

"OH NO, someone call the news, my experimental snow-cat is floating away!" Took me a few watches to get that reference, though.

Great job, weebl!

Xmas Day Xmas Day

Creative

Wow, a very creative flash. Great, funny animation and decent to great jokes, just as I've come to expect from you guys. Keep it up! I honestly can't find a real flaw with this movie for you to improve on. :3

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Honorable

This is so epic (pardon the overused word) that I've decided I won't sue you for using my Dad in a cartoon without his heavenly consent.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

A great project

Wow, this is amazing. I'm glad to see Bitey again. However, I must say I like Bitey better when he was just a character, a simple mischief maker. With the huge backstory, no matter how amazing and well thought-out, he doesn't quite have the same appeal. However, still a beautiful story nonetheless.

Also, the art and animation isn't quite as perfected and fluid and beautiful in your earlier works. How come? Have you not the enthusiasm you had for bitey earlier? Or were you just pressured to rush the project by your fans?

The ending was sort of cliched, too. Not my favorite one of your works, but still an amazing masterpiece compared to all of the other submissions on here (with the exception of yours, of course). 10 out of 10 and a big, grinning five! Keep up the good work!